View Single Post
Old 2020-06-04, 07:20 PM   #7
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Our week from hell is drawing to a close. This week, we received and installed a new 43" tv in my workroom. They dug the yard recently for cable (TV and Net), and today it was connected. The power company is moving from overhead powerlines to underground cables, so a second trench was dug this week. Tuesday, the street was closed so they could work. Yesterday, they had a trench dug across our driveway. Might have been nice if they had let us know ahead of time so we could have moved the car!

Add all the stress of stuff going on, and we have a total mess. My 93 year old mother still lives on her own in Los Angeles. We have been worried about her. She's fearless, but she is also tiny and frail. At least she no longer carries cash. None of the protests were that close to her, but the news we get half-way around the world doesn't always reflect what is really going on.

I took a sick night last night as the stress is killing me. Today, I didn't get enough advance warning that I had to shut my computer down, so I didn't grab the files I needed to work on... today, I am simply drained. I also threw my back out bad, doing what I have no clue. So, I am just doing a half-ass update with whatever is ready to go now and not even going to worry about submits today. We decided that tomorrow is a day of rest for us. No place scheduled go to, nothing planned. I'll pick things up when I finally wake up in the morning. Sweet dreams y'all.