View Single Post
Old 2024-01-05, 04:11 AM   #5
JAI-LING
Currently in an Oppai Bar Getting Tittified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
Good morning

Today will be my most "normal" day in almost 2 weeks. I will be sitting here working all day until my conference call at 2pm which should take an hour and after that, I'll mess around the house here, maybe run into town and tomorrow I fly home

We had my Mom's service yesterday, nice turnout. My wife flew home last night afterwards as she has to work today. I fly home tomorrow but I will be back at the end of the month to deal with the house etc. It's just my brother and I and we'll be looking to sell the house. I live in Ottawa and he lives over an hour away, it's just feasable to keep it. They built this house when Dad was my age 27 years ago. It's very surreal, literally 13 months ago my Mom and Dad were both alive and now they're not. Just seems weird. And the real sad part, other than visiting my brother and high school friends, I won't really have a reason to come to Nova Scotia anymore I always came down to visit Mom & Dad. I didn't grow up in this house but I grew up here in Nova Scotia in the Lower Sackville and Halifax area, great memories
That's in quick succession. That's got to be hard.

Nova Scotia is a beautiful place. Spent a week there years ago.

It's good to see your brother. I wish I had a brother who wasn't a cocksucking *&^&*^$#$^%^%$*^&(!!!!!

Love the family you have.