Thread: DOOOOOOMMMMM!
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-16, 02:02 PM   #17
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

So far Alexis and Reggie are not amused at all, Alexis is the most docile cat I have ever seen, but she is not happy at all. She has rarely hissed or got mad in the 15 years we have had her, (Just a few times when Reggie has pushed her buttons she has smacked him down which normally has been around 3-4am and you wake up to blood curling screams that scare the fuck outta you.) but she’s walking around pissed off so we are trying to get her to chill out, which will happen over time. She has been ruffled since yesterday and keeps hissing at them, as well as Reggie which we fully expected since he is Reggie and has had a bad attitude since day one.

What we didn’t expect is the wonder twins have no fear at all, Sakura went nose to nose with Reggie who outweighs her by 10+ lbs and she never even tensed up (I was holding her) and both are incredibly playful, but know when to chill out as well.

They both love to be handled and haven’t complained a bit when we put them in the spare room when we left for the gym (We wanted the other 2 to have peace while we was gone) and Sakura sat on my lap for over 2 hours as I watched a movie last night as did Drew with Toni, so they have made their claims.

This really is weird after 15 years to have these evil demon spawns running around again.
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote