View Single Post
Old 2013-12-28, 08:55 AM   #1
Rowdy
Look at 'em. Watchin' my TV. Sittin on my couch. You better not be in my ass groove!

Send a message via ICQ to Rowdy
Thumbs up Tis the season for giving

Hello to all my old friends and the new folks around here as well! I know it's been awhile since most have seen me but I still lurk in the corners now and then I figured it's been awhile since I posted so "what the hell" I guess I'll share a few thoughts with folks that I have.

Since this is the season of "giving" I thought a reminder might be in line ....... This community and some of it's members "give" on a daily basis so it stands to reason that all other folks should show their gratitude and GET ACTIVE! There is a ton of knowledge around this place and everyone can benefit by it being shared. New folks and the old regulars alike can learn something new each day and that happens by info being shared. Even a simple question can spur new ideas so don't hold back! Ask questions, share ideas, chit chat or whatever... just participate at some level so that this valuable resource you have here can flourish and always be a part of the future for all to enjoy and benefit from.

Even though I'm not directly involved in the industry presently, I'll always be willing to share my past experiences and info (even though it's a bit dated ...lol) with anyone from this community. (I can always be reached thru Greenguy if needed) That is how places like this were born to start with... folks willing to help, share and discuss ideas.

OK ... go forth and learn how to make your business flourish and in the process, keep this place flourishing as well so that it continues to benefit not only yourself, but all others that are part of it as well! Remember, knowledge is power and shared knowledge means simply that is there MORE POWER for all involved.

That's probably enough from me for now Have a great 2014 all and I look forward to seeing the success stories of the future that this place helped become a reality.
Rowdy is offline   Reply With Quote