View Single Post
Old 2017-09-14, 10:14 AM   #2
jollyhumper
That's what she said

Send a message via ICQ to jollyhumper
Afternoon

Today I was up early due to the alarm. I guess it's Murphy's Law or something, when I actually sleeps in the morning, the clock goes off :-p

Anyhow, spent three hours in the dentist's chair today, finalizing the huge job my mouth had become. The dentist is a pretty woman just into her thirties (I think she said for some reason earlier). The *only* upside about this dental project has been her boobs on my head. Glad I'm not 17, that could've caused problems

Will work on submitting and some blog-stuff and then I will try to make my gay domain go live (as a tgp).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
Today I have a meeting with my disability lawyer to go over my case, as I go in front of a judge on Oct 3rd
May I ask how this work in the States?
When my condition forced me out of regular work, I had a process off five years before my disability funding was approved. (Length of process depends heavily on the menstrual cycle off case manager/coordinator, laws and, in my case, neurologist and my regular doctor. (Sorry about the sexist comment on menstrual cycles and women, but in my case it kinda felt like it . I mean, my condition is *nothing* but progressive, can *never* be better, still they need five years to quarrel and argue and contradict medial experts.)

What rights do a person with disabilites have in the US? Is it depending on local laws or is it national?

Anyhow, have a great day all!

Jlly
jollyhumper is offline   Reply With Quote