View Single Post
Old 2005-02-21, 03:40 PM   #11
ronnie
Wheither you think you can or you think you can't, Your right.

Send a message via ICQ to ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan
There are some who don't care if they get rejected. Others, who are relearning this craft, do care very much and use rejection letters (and criticism) as a chance to grow. I have always looked at link trades as a business. If I have a crappy site, nobody wants to send me traffic. If I build nice, then you want my listings. If your LL looks great and isn't a banner farm or death trap of popups, I want to feature your listing on my entry pages, and because I chose to put you there, I don't remove the links. And yes, I do make mistakes.. part of working 18 hour days!

Y'all have taught me a lot in a short time period. I have added a link to the blacklist, but hope that you will have the time and decency to hit me with a reason BEFORE you blacklist me.
I agree compeltely Pagan. There are many folks doing their best to do it the right way and do appreciate reject e-mails. Sad fact is, those are so far and few between, least in my experience. Out of maybe 50 e-mails, I am lucky to get one reply.

I personally dont blacklist people that easy, maybe I am being too nice. But somes times, some days when you wade through tons of crap, you just want to delete then all...

I really dont understand how so many people keep building and submitting sites, thats dont or wont get listed, just does'nt make sense to me. Seems like such a waste.

ronnie
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote