View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 11:35 PM   #34
nickbaauw
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via ICQ to nickbaauw Send a message via Yahoo to nickbaauw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buncha View Post
Hey Nick and Tam. Glad to see you guys here. As I said, the Dee reps are always nice and helpful. It's good to see sponsors that take an interest in affiliate opinions.

As others have mentioned, I'd love to see Dee combine payments. Maybe a simple backend where all the individual program stats are listed and one check is issued for the entire Dee network. Kinda like how CCBill handles things.

I have sales lingering at a couple Dee programs. Two or three, here and there. But not enough to generate a check at those sites. And that's frustrating. I would promote Dee sites more frequently, and try promoting new sites, if I knew every single sale would be combined so I could get paid.

I also think it would help if some of the tours were tweaked. I'm not talking about a total re-design. But some of the tours (like Movie Profits) have dates on them. And potential customers can see that the sites haven't been updated in a long time. Maybe you could remove the dates and move things around once or twice a month so it seems fresh.

Anyways, happy to see you here opening a dialogue with affiliates.
Combined payouts we have already, but working on doing this with lower minimums! That I guarantee you! as for movieprofits we will get on that program again as well... right now development is very busy accomplishing everything you asked for above ... Please bare with us while we are working on making all this happen for all our very much appreciated and valued affiliates

Big announcements will be made very soon and I guarantee that this will satisfy your and many others needs