View Single Post
Old 2015-02-12, 09:02 AM   #6
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
As a teen, I had a friend who owned a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Sacred the shit out of me, it was so big and muscular. Thing is, all it did was lay on it's back and lick it's massive balls! Never saw him catch either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchi View Post
Rhodesian Ridgeback. It's natural instinct is to hunt lions. Seriously! The breed was created to heard lions towards the hunters and, if things went wrong and it looked like the lion was going to kill the hunter, ridgebacks are supposed to be able to kill the lion. Gonna be interesting when the puppy is fully grown. When it misbehaves it's owner is going to have to discipline an animal that can take out a lion! I wish him good luck with that!

The bit that surprises me most about the catch thing is that my friend has two dogs and I am looking after both (plus his two cats) while he is away. The other dog can catch, and the puppy normally looks up to the older dog. So when I toss the older dog a treat and he catches it, then toss the puppy a treat, I would expect him to try and copy the older dog and at least attempt to catch the damn thing. But he just sits there like an idiot and lets the treat hit him, then looks at me with a hurt expression because he thinks I am throwing things at him!

ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote