View Single Post
Old 2021-09-21, 03:50 AM   #1
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Tuesday - September 21st - Persian Kitty MIA?

Has anyone noticed Persian Kitty has not updated since August 24th? Email has not been answered either. Very very strange. I don't remember a time without PK or Greenguy.

Our 10th anniversary is next month, and we had decided on a nice overnight cruise to Stockholm (our favorite trip). We had it all booked, and then... the in-laws decided they were coming. The day we picked wasn't convenient for them, so we had to change it all. Her birthday is the day after our anniversary, and we are also taking her out to dinner. I tell myself there will be other times and trips by ourselves and this special one - our 10th anniversary -- is now her birthday. The Husband has to take his father out of town for a doctor appointment on our anniversary itself, so any kind of celebration on that day has been blown too. Sigh. At least this way, I save on slinky lingerie. No need for it! By the time he will get home those days, he will be too tired to even notice. And yes, we do have quite a pecking order here in rural Finland. The Mother-In-Law (my nickname - The General) *is* the head of the house - not just hers, but ours too. I laugh to myself watching them in any store -- Her husband and my husband faithfully follow her, about 2 steps behind. I play dumb American and do my own thing. As our restrictions ease, I will miss this peaceful lockdown period when she stayed on her side of the lake!!!

In the meantime, I am working hard at the empire, trying to get things a bit ahead each day. Slowly, it is shaping up.