View Single Post
Old 2011-03-16, 05:37 PM   #3
egonspengler3
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatPounder View Post
I want to emphasize the word POSSIBLE
Quote:
I may be wrong in this...and hope I am...BUT HE HAS NOT RESPONDED AT ALL...so I banned him
It's possible so you banned me? I don't check this forum all the time so I missed the posts.

Quote:
I honestly believe our friend Leroy is setting up a dummy multi account as at least Ergon...and I admit there may be a valid explanation (I hope so)
You're right, there is a valid explanation. Leroy is a friend of mine and he is helping me learn the ropes -- as I have said before I am a noob. Leroy is kind enough to show me how all of this works and gave me one of his domains for starters which he is transferring to my name soon. If you want, we can talk on the phone as proof. PM me your number.

Quote:
When this supposed new submitter EGON posted 2 threads Leroy was there immediately to welcome him. But amazingly Ergons site is REGISTERED to LEROY!
He recommended I come to this site as I was still learning the basics of the 4-page freesite format. When I registered here, he saw my post and wrote me a quick welcome.

Quote:
Now there may be explanations to this, and Leroy had ample time to make a comment...which he deemed not to do...and that is his right
I think we just need to cool off for a bit. These are heavy and serious accusations, the kind that can erase what traces of chances might be there for a person. This is a business and I would like to think we are all professionals. Like I said, we can talk on the phone if you want proof.

Quote:
I honestly believe he may be setting up +rookie+ accounts to get to submit more (fuck he barely submits now)
I wish I can understand the logic behind all of this. Assume for one moment that your worst fears (quoted above) were true, did it really warrant sullying our usernames' reputations on the internet without better due diligence?

Quote:
I may be wrong in this...and hope I am...BUT HE HAS NOT RESPONDED AT ALL...so I banned him
I hope that if you are wrong, you will go to the threads wherein you insinuated that Leroy and I are colluding somehow and exonerate our names.

Quote:
Fuck all 6 of my sites don't generate enough traffic to impact him...but some of yours do...so thus this post
And it certainly negatively impacts the reputation of a newbie like myself. I don't want to get into an argument or an altercation. If you want to ban me, as site owner, that is your prerogative. But I hope that you will put an equal or greater amount of effort clearing our names as you have insinuating we are guilty of collusion when we truly are not because this damage is going to be immortalized on the internet.

Egon