Thread: Hello Wednesday
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-23, 10:57 AM   #28
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
I've lost 20 lbs so far this year and most of may stuff is just way too big on me. It kind of pisses me off that all the jeans I've bought this year are way too big on my but I'm happy to have lost the weight but now I need stuff that fits me.

I just want some jeans and some tank tops but the stores seem to think I need clothes for a long cold winter. We have what three and a half days of chilly weather?

Now I have a reason to hit the malls again but this time I'm hitting the outlet malls like the Sawgrass mall.
I hear ya there, over the last year I have lost over 100 pounds (135 pounds total). I cant even come close to even trying to wear my old fat clothes now, I have got all new summer clothes, but when the cold Indiana winter hits I am gonna be fucked, all I have is one pair of jeans that will fit me, and I just got those 2 weekends ago. My wife's mom and grandma had a garage sale last month and my wife sold all my fat jeans, just for fun I tried on one of my old size 48 jeans and in the extra material I put my 3 year old daughter and my almost 2 year old son on each side of me and walked around the house with both of them riding along, haha. The pair of jeans I did get the other week were size 36, but I gotta wear a belt to keep those from falling off my ass, so I guess I am gonna need 34's now.