View Single Post
Old 2016-04-17, 05:23 PM   #18
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAI-LING View Post
1. Make clitpass /The adult search engine a submittable SE.
2. Make clitpass a tgp using tgpx. Its free and works really great.
We actually make sales from tgp submissions.
1. They will be submittable, unfortunately the submit form was one of the pages that ended up "broken". Once I have ClitPass running again I'll add a new submit form.

2. My intention is to accept both TGP galleries and free sites on ClitPass (listed on different pages). As to script: I'll be writing my own. I hate using 3rd party scripts because anyone can buy them. And hackers buy them to take apart to see how to hack into other websites that use them.

Many years back I got all my sites switched off by the hosting company because some scrote had worked out what third party script I was using, and had found an exploit that let him turn my script into a spam engine. He sent several hundred thousand spam emails from my server before the host killed all my sites! Was not happy with either the fact that I was now known as a spammer, nor that all my sites were down for a week while I worked out what the problem was, and proved to the hosting company that I was not to blame (although I suppose I was, because I had been stupid enough to use a 3rd party script).
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote