View Single Post
Old 2018-11-17, 10:28 AM   #5
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
Good morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
When I found out about the kidney stone, I stopped taking the vitamin D3 daily supplement as well as the CBD oil. It wasn't so bad in September, but the depression started hitting in October. Now, in November, with only about 8 hours of light, I am totally off the wall depressed and even a bit worse. Yesterday, I decided fuck it. I would rather deal with a kidney stone or two than this gloom. I started back on the D3 and CBD oil. If it isn't better by the time I go to the doctor, I will beg for something stronger.
Pagan, I am so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Is your CBD derived from hemp or cannabis ? I don't know if the latter is available is Finland. It's legal in Canada now (if you can find it). IMHO, the cannabis CBD is much more effective than the hemp variety. I hope you get over this hump!

I am backing up and downloading my sites today. Wordpress 5.0 starts tomorrow so it's a good time to do it. I may work on a few and perhaps sell some stuff on eBay. My latest laptop is a Lenovo Carbon X1 (series 1) and I am really happy with it so I've got a few other machines that I've collected along the way that I need to sell.

Have a great day!

Last edited by ArtWilliams; 2018-11-17 at 10:35 AM..
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote