View Single Post
Old 2020-11-21, 07:57 AM   #1
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
Sleepy Sat Nov 21 Lick And A Promise

Morning.

For some reason my mom used to call light cleaning "a lick and a promise". I am not sure why. I guess that's what I am doing this morning. Okay, maybe not on the toilet.

Really nothing to report on dinner with my daughter. I thought at one point we wouldn't make it to the restaurant and she'd leave but that didn't happen. It was fine.

By the way, Toronto in going back to a 28 day, Phase 1 lock down like we had early in the pandemic. No one allowed in your house except those who live there (repair people exempted). Outside is limited to groups of 10. Almost every store is closed except for curbside / takeout / delivery service. Grocery stores, beer & liquor stores, pharmacies, home improvement stores are open subject to 50% capacity. Want a haircut, see a movie, drink in a bar (or on a patio) or get your hairy who-haw waxed? Forget it!

This afternoon, I'm visiting the cannabis store to get some CBD -- maybe a couple of gummies too. I don't think I've mentioned, that downtown Toronto will soon have a pot shop on every corner or so it seems. There are 4 within a 15 minute walk of my house, literally.

After that, some internet marketing as I try and generate some long-term, passive income. TV I suspect tonight.

Have a good one.

Last edited by ArtWilliams; 2020-11-21 at 08:12 AM..
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote