View Single Post
Old 2009-06-13, 03:24 PM   #18
Yngwie
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Send a message via ICQ to Yngwie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Getting closer.
1) The model name, and only the model name, can be in that field. The " - Hi Def" would fuck things up when I import, as I use that field as a category name.
2) The description is way too long. That's great for a blog, but for a TGP I need just a single sentence, about 40 to 50 characters.
ok, there's no way to remove the Hi Def, but if anyone wants to used the hosted galleries I can download the txt file with a | delimiter and edit out all the garbage and either shorten or remove the descriptions. After that I can save the file and whoever needs it I can send it to them.

I will do all of this so it makes it more convenient and easy for people who need what the thread starter needs. If you're a top bucks member or you just joined by clicking my link just ICQ me and let me know for which site you want the galleries for, if you want the picture galleries, movie galleries or both and I will do what I mentioned for you.

Also, in the process, I will try to do this for every site so in the future if someone needs this I can just send them the txt file.
Yngwie is offline   Reply With Quote