View Single Post
Old 2007-11-11, 01:43 PM   #16
tigermom
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to tigermom
Well, up to you, I guess. Personally, I think you are rushing into it. I have no problems getting my sponsor content FS listed. Yes, when I feel the sponsor content is old and it's a popular sponsor (hence possibly saturated), I do ask for more sets from the members area (emailed to me, or I pick them up, depends on the sponsor). I always include a few lines about myself, as well as samples of my work. So far, not a single sponsor refused my requests.

Then again, with many sponsors, their content is far from saturated, and you can easily get listed with it. Give a try, if you get too many rejections, then consider a different route. Otherwise, why spend so much money on a FS when you can't even be sure of a single sale to cover the costs these days.

BTW, I have purchased a few sets in the past, only to find the very same sets available as sponsor content by my sponsors... no watermarks either, wouldn't have made an iota of a difference if I didn't spend the money on buying and took them from the sponsor instead.