View Single Post
Old 2004-10-14, 02:49 PM   #21
Floyd
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

I checked with lousia my account rep with lightspeed and she had no problems with the ad. It may be different if i'm promoting another sponsor like traffic cash or topbucks but seeing as how lightspeed isnt in the business of selling penis pills... Lousia suggested I wait for steve lightspeed to get back from a trip and he'll give me the final word.. if its cool.. then cool if its not cool ill change the ad.

Quote:
Originally posted by RawAlex
From the lightspeed site:

" When using our supplied content, be sure that all pictures are CLEARLY labled with our urls (ie LS-University.com), and that you are sending the traffic to the site at which the pictures can be found. This greatly helps to keep down customer dissatisfaction and chargebacks"

Alex
yea that makes sence... however they've obviously taken pics from other sites to use on cum filled panties which is very likely why they removed the logos... perhaps they dont have enough original content for cumfilled panties... who knows.

anyways... another day another site.. back to work for me
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote