View Single Post
Old 2006-02-20, 07:19 AM   #18
GonZo
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilFubAr
Like I posted above, please contact me via ICQ and we can go over your account. You can also use any of the contact emails on our contact page.

You sure havent used any of mine. Of course its hard to look it up after you deleted the account.

You guys sure have gone down hill over the years. The lack of customer service is pretty damn evident in a time when many programs are begging for traffic.

The abrupt termination of sites such as ageoath to rumors of processing issues all standout in my mind.

I will admit the RSS feeds sparked an interest for me but then again when the account is deleted you cant even give a cursory look.

Jay moves around enough traffic that I would go to the extra effort to resolve his issues. Your most recent reply shows a lack of interest.

Your not alone though. When theres dirty laundry most programs will do anything to take it off the boards. Youd think by now program owners would realize that many of us are good friends and talk to each other on a consistant basis.
GonZo is offline   Reply With Quote