View Single Post
Old 2018-11-06, 01:49 PM   #7
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
The problem is that the stores are sold out! Here in Ontario, the Government is only selling it online until April 1st when private, licensed stores are legal. That said, the stores will still have to buy it from the Government run wholesaler. They really under estimated the demand -- duh! -- so people are scrambling to find product. The Government in all their wisdom has said that anyone caught with a retail outlet before April 1st will be shut down and forbidden from getting a license so a lot of business has gone underground. I just use CBD for body inflammation (ear ringing) so it occurred to me to get a medical certificate which I am in the process of doing. My daughter smokes pot and has since hooked up with a dealer like most who can't get their product from the Government online store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky View Post
i use a strain that is 50/50 CBD/THC alot in the AM especially it is great stuff...

that being said I cannot believe you Canadians haven't burned your own country to the ground after legalizing The Devil's Lettuce
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote