View Single Post
Old 2006-06-28, 10:31 AM   #19
PR_Tom
Nobody gets into heaven without a glowstick

If someone comes up with a site called "Free Video Samples" and the link leads there, it's not blind by any definition of "blind link" that I've ever ever seen. BUT, it'd be terribly misleading and falls into the misleading category of rejection. If you land on FreeVideoSamples.com after clicking the link, it cannot be said to be "blind" though because it was truthful.

Most old established link lists do state "no blind or misleading links" (link-o-rama.com rule 5 for example), and I believe they word it that way for that exact reason. Because some links that arent blind, could still be misleading. But they're not the same thing.

Maybe it is only an issue of interpretation. I still couldnt advise people to submit to places that absolutely require the .com to be tacked onto every link that leads to a paysite.

If someone has Amazing Footjobs as the paysite they're advertising, surely someone doesnt think "well, I assume I'll get an amazing footjob if I click this link, therefore it's blind without a .com on there" lmao