View Single Post
Old 2013-08-08, 03:45 AM   #7
JK
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Oh don't get me wrong, it's not the amount of money that I'm complaining about. I've lost a lost more from my wallet, spent more in a night at a pub, lost a shit load more gambling and factors of 10 more from sponsors going bust.

My main problem with Paxum is the fact that they have always, to me, been a very difficult company to deal with from the very beginning, I won't go into specifics because it isn't necessary, but they have left a very bad impression on me and the last 2 attempts at getting my money out of them has completely ruined their reputation in my eyes. If I made any money in adult any more, I'd make sure that none of my money ever went near them again.

My main beef is the fact that the last 2 times I have attempted to withdraw my money, I've been screwed around like this. Last time, I opted to use their offline wire transfer method (since my funds didn't disappear from my account after trying to withdraw the money like this time). This was at a cost of $50 (I think) instead of the $8.95 for EFT. This was after waiting over a week for some kind of reason as to why my EFT transfer didn't happen. Miraculously, the problem was fixed the day after I received the money into my account, this could have been a coincidence, but I'm a paranoid person by nature and it really pissed me off.

This time, they have taken the money from my Paxum account so I cannot even do an offline transfer.

The support are great at replying without any substance, or actual help. We are working on it. We have sent it to our processor. We will let you know in this ticket when we know more.