View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 10:20 PM   #5
Panky
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to Panky
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK View Post
Maybe they just hate Australians, or me.
lol... No. There's been many people who have and still have problems with Paxum. It's really no different than with other companies. Some have good experiences, others don't.

It does suck what you are going through. I'd be pissed getting jerked around like that. A couple of hundred dollars isn't like just dismissing $20.

I refused to get a Paxum account simply because I live in the Montreal area and when I looked at their business address, it is a place where you can rent mailboxes. Then when I asked if I could stop by their place of business to check things out, I got the run around from a rep. I had to schedule an appointment first. I couldn't just go in and make an appointment with someone. I had to call someone and schedule a meeting. Well, sorry, but there are places in the city where one can rent out temporary office space by the hour or day in respectable parts of the city. I just simply didn't really get a good feeling about how things went in the beginning. I'm supposed to trust my money with these people and I can't even verify an actual place of business.

I know sponsors felt the pressure by affiliates to sign on with Paxum, but for me, I can cash a check, receive a wire or worse case scenario, receive Paypal from a sponsor. I didn't need Paxum, so I passed. They may have improved things, like actual office space where one can visit, but I can't be bothered with them at this time.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote