View Single Post
Old 2013-08-06, 08:38 PM   #1
JK
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Hope it's ok to post this - Asking for Paypal funds for Paxum

I've had nothing but trouble with Paxum, the latest debacle has had a couple of hundred dollars in limbo somewhere after trying to withdraw it via EFT. Initially tried withdrawing at the end of June, it's now a week into August and I still haven't got any answers as to why, nor any helpful comments except "they are working with their processor".

Anyway, I am paying off $50 per month to an old host, however they don't accept Paxum. I have $51.75 in my USD Paxum account, and $8.95 in my AUD Paxum account.

Would anyone be willing to send me $50USD to my PayPal account in exchange for the current balance of my Paxum account?

I notice a few other threads about people leaving the biz on the main page here. It's a sad state of affairs in adult, isn't it. If only we all turned our sites into tubes, wasted gigabits of badwidth and gave away the cow for free maybe we'd all be raking in the dough. Oh, wait..

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread.

PM me if you'd be willing to help.

Cheers,
JK