View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 01:33 PM   #23
nickbaauw
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via ICQ to nickbaauw Send a message via Yahoo to nickbaauw
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebrit View Post
Hi Tam, is there any possibility that Dee will ever combine the sites and our payments so we can manage everything from one account?

I used to promote ragecash heavily but since 2008 after sending 37060 unique's I have made a paltry $230 and my last sale was back in 09. That's a good example of why I don't promote you anywhere near as much as I used to. It would also help if you actually put content back on the ragecash site. Nothing has been available since Dee took it over.
Hey BlueBrit,

We do combine payouts, although the minimum payout still needs to be met per program.. please bare with us as this will be solved and cleaned up very soon!

Combining sites? Soon to be announced

Rest your mind assured that we are working hard on:
- Lowering Minimum Payouts
- Lowering holding times on payouts

The minimum payouts are a result of an intense amount of fraudulent webmasters hitting programs since late 2009 and ongoing...

Currently we still get 100-200 fraud webmasters applying to our programs..

Now, affiliate programs are still in great shape... the reason why a lot of programs went belly up is because they:
- Paid out on fraud
- Got hit by chargebacks

Imagine programX did 100 fraud joins a day for 2 weeks and paid out

100x14=1400x35$PPS = - 49,000$
Than, get hit by chargebacks (cost 40$)
100x14=1400x40 = - 56000$ making the total of - 105,000$ = out of business..

We already accomplished:
- Weekly payouts
- Moved from 30-day hold to 15-day hold

About ragecash.com
- The top converting sites from 2009 lost processing due to competition messing with the niches..
- We noticed a big market in GF sites and added them to the program which are currently converting extremely well

Please drop me an email with your username and I will dig in and come up with suggestions for you on ragecash asap

Thank you