View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 11:59 AM   #19
Tam
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to Tam
Hi guys and gals, I am a Rep for this company and a list of all of our programs can be found Right here!

I have been working with these people for more than 5 years and have never known one person that sends good traffic to not be paid or anything resembling it. Fraud joins, by no means are paid for, but good joins always are.

We also just implemented weekly payouts with only a 15 day hold and will be working our way to 4 day holds and lower minimums as the next month progresses. We realized $200 minimums and 30 day holds were tough, so we are working our way towards a fix for you all on that.

Here is our calendar of events for this:

Calendar of Projected Events regarding Payouts:
June 15th , all future periods became 7 day periods ( Monday -> Sunday ) , still paid with a 30 day hold - DONE
Jun 30th , payouts dumped after that day , paid with a 15 day hold - DONE
July 15th, payouts dumped after that day , paid with a 7 day hold
July 30th , payouts dumped after that day, paid with a 4 day hold ( Monday -> Sunday , paid Thursday )

If you contact me and don't hear back within a few hours, contact me again, as something happened and I didn't get it or it went to spam or something... but contact me again!
Tam is offline   Reply With Quote