View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 10:29 AM   #18
Dr Bizzaro
I'm not interested in the facts, I'm interested in my opinion.

Send a message via ICQ to Dr Bizzaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
If DEE would combine all the money we earn from ALL those affiliate sites it wouldn't be so bad - ONE cheque and you would only need a sale from each to make minimum. As it stands now most of those programs owe me money but I am struggling making the minimums this year since sales have dropped. So they have lots of my money which I will never see because I just don't actively promote most of them now.

Each program pays you separately
Same with me. I contacted them to see if I can just get 1 check to cover all the balances from all the different programs that I push for them. (Some of which have been sitting on balances for 3 or 4 years)

When I originally contacted them, Nick said “We always pay buddy “ and " I will try to work something out for you ".

Then I got pushed to someone else, who tells me that she is looking into it. Then always promises to get back to me in 24 hours.
Of course I never hear from her, until I email again in a few weeks to see what is going on with it. It's been going on like this for 5 months now.
It’s all a crock. Just send me the money that you OWE me.

On the flip side I’ve contacted over 30 other affiliates and they were very cool about sending me my money.
Dee Cash just happens to represent 17 other accounts and about ¼ of the money still owed to me.
Dr Bizzaro is offline   Reply With Quote