View Single Post
Old 2017-05-18, 12:05 PM   #5
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
I am still dealing with the mother of all colds, though starting to do better. This is a country with no Nyquil or other over the counter drugs for colds. If you want something for it, you have to visit the doctor and then get a prescription to take to the pharmacy. Most colds are not this bad, so I really don't protest too much. I know it is honestly much more healthy this way too. That doesn't stop me from wanting to curl up with a couple bottles of Nyquil!!

And yes, the kitchen was a disaster. I did get most of it cleaned up this morning but it still needs work. I am not pushing it today - not at all. Husband is also cooking again tonight (which means even more mess to clean up).

Yesterday was the first day in months that I did not update my network. I am going to try to get some stuff done including submits. We shall see how this goes. I think the cold is also in my fingers because they no longer know what keys to hit when!

Watching another excellent ice hockey game -- Finland vs the US. in the 3rd period with just over 11 minutes to go, Finland leads 2-0. Yes, this is the same team that got schooled by Canada.