View Single Post
Old 2013-05-08, 08:49 AM   #2
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Am I awake yet?

Stopped by my mainstream client yesterday on the way home from the gym. The, once again, new spa director pulled me into her office and gave me a ton of changes to do on all the services pages. Wouldn't have been so bad but she overloaded me with information and filled up a spa services pamphlet with notes that looked like a bunch of chickens with ink on their feet had walked all over it. For some of the services I used tables to format the prices and then realized that somewhere deep in the Wordpress theme alternating rows of black and grey had been specified and I needed a table without any color or borders. Finally after removing all table formatting from the theme I got everything looking the way I wanted. The odd thing is that this website was built in Wordpress so that the customer could make their own changes but now I'm doing all the changes and it would be so much simpler if the website was just straight html.

My usual work, then making some banners for someone and then going kayaking this evening. I live a really exciting life. :-/
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote