View Single Post
Old 2005-02-11, 03:17 AM   #290
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy
Why the fuck would you care what some fucktard monkey that joined the board 5 minutes before he sent you the PM thinks about you.

Fuck - I'll call him out here & now:

Hey sonyposter ! When you grow a set of balls & decide to register with something other than an yahoo email address & fill out some info like a website & actually post on the board, your opinion of Jim or mean means about as much as this piece of dog shit stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Don't hide behind what is basically an anonymous message - post so everyone knows you who are or shut the fuck up.
Yep, you are right Greenie. I never looked at the guy's emal. But, here is my pm I got from him.

Quote:
Jim,

Let me ask you how much did you get paid from dave thebutcher to cover him. In your last reply you say and I quote "I can say with about 100% accuracy that The Butcher is nobody that has been mentioned. I don't think anyone has ever heard from him before Sponsorchat." .

It has been proved many times he is Steve Goldman on oprano, gfy, etc the famous con artist from Canada. I would have never believe he will buy JIM and GreenGuy out. You were among the last honest guys in the industry but I guess I was wrong.

Also even that it does not matter now but his member list all fake and made by himself only. All the fake members don't have any icon for email address. That means the email field is blank. That could not happen with a normal "register" member as the script asks for an email , the field cannot be blank. The only way to overwrite that script is to create all those members from your ADMIN area in the BBS script and this way the members are created with the email field blank. Try it on your own board to see. So all this story that somebody else created the members is another of his scams, but probably you already knew that and that's why Goldman decided to buy you out and shut up. Also if he is not Goldman why doesn't he give out his office address and phone number so people that got screwed by Goldman could visit him and see who he really is. Why hide if he claims he did not scam anybody?

Good luck but everybody is very disappointed and we hope you will change your stand on this matter.
and...after I told him fuck you, you don't know what you are talking about.
Quote:
Jim, I WAS SAYING THAT HE IS BULLSHITING YOU AGAIN. I said that he does all his fake members from his own admin. The accusation he made that you did it for him to discredit his site is plain false, as you could not have done it. He did it himself to fool advertisers to pay him money and webmasters to look as an active place and guess what everybody wants to chat on an active board supposedly like sponsorchat but not on a quality board like greenguysboard.com . That's how he steals members from you and other boards fooling webmasters how active his board is with his fake self made members to increase counters!

About being Goldman or not, it is clearly his company and patterns and business. And way of doing things. You want more details ask Adultwebmasterinfo members that exposed his scams and his other previous 3 boards he run the same way. If you talked to him let us know his phone number and address and people that are owed money by goldman will either certify it or apologize to him if is not him. I am 100% sure is him and many people certify once they see him. You talked over the phone with him and because of that you could say is not Goldman, anybody could change his accent over the phone very easily. If he is that innocent he has to post his real info.

And from the outside it really looks like you have been paid by him to leave him alone. You had all the proof he is a scammer and you let him go all of a sudden after talking to him on the phone. He took you for a fool, he stole you members, he put down your board and members and now he is your friend.
This moron gets all this from me saying I was almost sure the guy was not anyone named Goldman.
WTF?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote