View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 03:54 PM   #17
RuthB
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via ICQ to RuthB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
I've given up. Registering wasn't an issue or was confirming my identity. That worked first time.

The issue is having it allow me to use my credit card load my paxum account, that's it. I sent in a copy of my drivers license and passport again (old ones expired) and there was no issue with them. I sent in a scan of my credit card fonrt and back, no issue. But their damn paperwork showing my signature keeps getting rejected.

Does THIS look hard to read? Can you NOT see my name and signature clearly? (I blurred out the card and my address obviously to show you the form)
Hi Ramster,

I do apologize for not getting back to you about this sooner. I was out of town at the XBiz Miami show and unfortunately during the show I lost access to my computer.

Since returning I have followed up with support and confirmed that your credit card documentation has been verified in our system. You are simply one step away from verification of your credit card.

Here is what you need to do to complete the process:

- Login to your Paxum Account
- Visit Profile Settings>>>Credit Cards>>>Click on CONFIRM NOW
- After you click Confirm, the verification amount will be deducted.
- Check your credit card statement for the amount (in USD)
- Enter that amount in Profile Settings>>>Credit Cards>>>Click on CONFIRM NOW>>> Insert Verification Amount in the box

That should then confirm your credit card into our system.

Please contact me if you have any difficulties or if you have any additional questions.

Thanks for working with us to resolve this issue.
Best,

Ruth