View Single Post
Old 2004-12-29, 01:02 AM   #40
RawAlex
Took the hint.

Send a message via AIM to RawAlex
It's been a hell of a year... and it ain't over yet!

I just about finished school (one more class, not a big deal). At my age, I am surprised I even GO to school, let alone get a certificate for anything. I have learned more and more of the craft of video making, editing, and got some good work as a Director of Photography for a producer who has some really kewl stuff going on (and a bunch of girls in latex... but that is another story!). Took my first few customers for video editing, some worked out, some, well, were less that perfect. I am still developing style and mad skillz, so we will see how that turns out, i guess.

2004 was also the year that I shed some domains and gained some pounds. The shedding domains was to get rid of a really big millstone around me neck left by an ex partner. I went from 2000 domains or so down to a much more svelt 750 or so. The are all managed in one place now, and I know where they are going. Seriously getting my muse back after getting fucked over in 2003, and turning it into something good. 2004 wasn't the greatest year, but damn, I like the way the road is going now.

Many personal ups and downs. Right now on "up", which is a good thing.

20lbs I didn't need.

Being able to be a (small) part of a great board here. It has been amazing to see this place grow, the quality of the people around is great, and the business attitude is wonderful. I much prefer to be here than in a room full of kids or a retirement home.

2005 is coming. Make some money everyone, and don't forget to take the time to enjoy it.

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote