View Single Post
Old 2019-01-13, 09:46 AM   #2
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Our sunshine of the last 2 days has run away in terror, and we have had light dribbles of snow most of the day.

The last 24 hours or so makes me wonder if I should have gotten out of bed at all. Things I normally do easily I can't do at all. For example -- this morning I was working on moving my teen TGP over to my other TGPx installation where I have a lot more room for categories and pages. I am looking at what I wanted to export on my main server... and found about 7 galleries that don't work right. Select just those, hit the delete.. and POOF.. the whole freaking category disappears. Some 200 galleries that are actually shared across about 8 domains. Some of it is on the new server already, so I go to export the text file... and the host has made a change to the shell_exec() that keeps me from doing this .. on either server. I opened a ticket with them. They kindly restored the files AND database from last night, and all is well. Then there is the mismatched size of parts of a video clip I was working on yesterday.

I think I need to step away from all this technical stuff for a couple of hours and come back fresh. I have so much to do, but it takes so much longer to try to undo everything I broke in the first place. A couple of hours won't kill me, I don't think.

Greenie, you know you mom does need you right now so... well.. there will be other trips. There are so many times I would give anything to see my mom.. treasure what you have with her.