View Single Post
Old 2006-12-11, 04:39 PM   #29
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
Played with html and learning how to make sites my senior year of high school which was '98-99. After I graduated I started my first for real site and was making more than I was at my security job by October. Mind you still doing this from my parents house and their computer so I just stuck to bikini/babe sites. Then I moved out got my own place and computer in December '99 and started working all the time and getting into traffic trading and all that fun stuff. By Jan '00 I was making more money than I had ever dreamed of and quit my job in Feb. Things went awesome for over a year and a half, got married in June of '01 and 3 days after our honeymoon I came down sick with some crazy bug in my chest, had 102-104 temperature for over a month straight and eventually took me over 3 months to get completely over it. By the time I was better there was not much at all left and fell on some hard times, completely left the biz in the beginning of '02, but always trying a few things here and there and always looking for way to get back in, during these times I had a few different offline jobs. Then managed to get back into it totally full time again in May of '03. Hours per week vary a lot, this past week I have probably put in over 80 hours, and some weeks I am lucky to even look at the computer everyday. For the last year or so I have been alot better discplining myself to work more so probably put in more hours this year than in any other.