View Single Post
Old 2005-05-14, 10:42 AM   #4
Joe A
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Kit...

Ummmm

Here's a cut and paste of the apology I received from Andrei:

Joe,

I'm really sorry.
It was really our fault that we trusted this reviewer completely and let some ungrounded suggestions slip into review on saharagetsdirty.
I see now we have to be more meticulous and careful in our assessments.

With best wishes
Andrei

You should think before you flame

You also used material without permission and all I did was point this out. I was ignored originally when I asked you to remove it, so I issued a DMCA notice ... That was the only way to get you to act ... I even called the phone number on the whois for your group of sites and guess what.. I was told that it was the wrong number. False information on a whois is illegal now... Or was I told a lie by the person who answered the phone...

As for NoChex Paul.. Don't you ever stop moaning... I gave you a lot of help when you started and you ignored all my advise.. I have ICQ history to back this up.. Your ideas sucked so didn't sell.. I told you from day one.. So blame yourself .. Not anyone else... I made a special point that the font you wanted to use was totally out of date and advised you not to use it but you did, as an example of how I tried to help

Useless... you and I just don't get on, so I've nothing to add to your comments and that's not having a go at you but making an admission

Next contestant please... I love this forum