View Single Post
Old 2006-08-07, 10:52 PM   #9
sadman
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!

Thanks to everybody for comments and suggestion. I have to admit that I overdid the advertisement, it happens when I have a bad converting month .
I did make changes as follows:
Index:
- added a small title, in the initial design the top jpg with alt was intended as title.
- took out the bold on hover everywehere, I kept the color change, I hope its fine.
Main page:
- I reduced the linked text, decreased the font size too, probably this will make the gallery links easier to identify, although I agree again with Useless Warrior
First Gallery:
-reduced the table size, in my browser did look fine on 800 resolution before, now should be ok.
- no font size hover anymore
- changed the blind banner with text (these guys from Niched Sites should design some banners
Second gallery:
-removed the blind design with more defensive banners.
If you are still in the mood, please visit again and you can be harder this time, as it is already Monday evening . But if you decide to list it just let me know to add your recip

Fonz: thanks, English is my second language too, but looks like your second is better than mine. I have to get rit of such mistakes...
<answer to mini rant>
For that, MrYum, I am the one to (possibly|confused|) blame, not the sponsor. I did select the pics... Although I am doing hardcore free sites too, I still think that if the surfer wants to see fingers and penetration, at least he has to be incited to pay a louzy buck for it... If he is doing that clicking a link which I get credit for, its even better . But I do see your point.
</answer to mini rant>
Thanks again to everybody.
Sadman

Last edited by sadman; 2006-08-07 at 10:58 PM..
sadman is offline   Reply With Quote