View Single Post
Old 2018-04-28, 01:06 PM   #10
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
You didn't have a category already named AnalLes with galleries in it.
No, I didn't have an AnalLes category before, but I had Anal Lesbian. I edited the name of the category. I thought that was what you were trying to do. Anal Lesbian had 71 galleries. It is now gone. The edited AnalLes category now has 71 galleries. You do have to go back and edit any page templates that called out the old name.

If you edit the name of ANY category, then it will be applied automatically to all of the galleries with that old category.

Just imagine it this way - your categories are just like filing cabinet drawers. If you have one labeled Anal, and want to change it to Ass, all you have to do is change the name of the filing cabinet drawer and it will apply that change to all of the contents inside. The templates have their own drawer, so you have to manually update those.

So, if you did NOT have a hardcore category before and wanted to put everything that had that zzzMILF category there, all you have to do is go to Settings and change the Category name. It will apply to all of the galleries in the old zzzMILF drawer because now that drawer is called Hardcore.

If, though, you exported galleries before you made the change... then imported them afterwards, they still have the old category on them, and they WILL make a new category for them. The other way to do it is NOT designate a category when you do your import and select it -- Bad Categories go into --->