View Single Post
Old 2005-02-09, 01:48 PM   #257
Jim
Banned

OK, hopefully one of my last words on this
http://www.sponsorchat.com/showthread.php?t=3040
Quote:
New Member names from thebutcher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to address this issues.

I have set the permissions in the script to authorize new members for over 2 months. What that means is, anyone can set up a username, but they can not post till I manually approve them. There is nothing stopping 1 person making multiple usernames, but when I see bullshit usernames in the way of repetitive numbers or characters, I simply don't approve them. So whoever thinks they can create multiple bs usernames, please stop wasting yourtime, I just don't the bs. You waste more time than me in the effort. I know a few idiots do it, I don't mind but you're totally wasting yourtime, Lol. Another little game of yours that back fired, because it's desperate and sterile, like me being on radio shows last night. NOT!

Lets grow up kids. Please for your sakes so you can avoid the welfare lines next year. Work on making money the honest way, need help I'm here.

Thank you
I believe he is trying to say someone signed up all these bogus names to make him look bad.

So, the way the script works is when signing up, you need to have an email address different than one that has already been used. The only way to bypass that process is to put these bogus members in through the admin section of the board script. He boasts for all these months about having so many members. Once he is caught, he now claims that someone did it to him

This guy is the worst scammer there is. He is a very stupid scammer. I can't believe it took 24 hours to come up with that lame lie. First he claims it is a script error. And now he is saying someone else did it to him. It is time to fess up and admit to trying to scam potential advertisers and webmasters alike. He used the bogus numbers to get most of his posters to come to scamchat. And, he is using them to attract potential advertisers.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote