View Single Post
Old 2020-10-24, 10:53 AM   #2
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
If you step back and look at the laptop situation, I think you will see right through it. From what I have seen in the Washington post, someone dropped off 3 laptops sometime in April 2019 that supposedly belonged to Hunter Biden and never returned. The shop owner is legally blind, and did not get a good look at him so he can't say for sure. The security camera only keeps its info for 2 weeks, so it is long gone. The shop owner (pro-) contacted the FBI, who seized one of them with a search warrant in 2019. Now, in September 2020, the blind shop owner gives Rudy Guiliani a copy of the hard drive. Sound fishy to you? There are all sorts of wild claims out there as to what is on that hard drive. How much of the stuff on that hard drive was added after the laptop was dropped off? Rudy is not the most trustworthy of contacts either. Could it be a plant? Probably. The timing on it is just too coincidental. The WaPo article notes that the 3 laptops were dropped off about 2 weeks before Biden announced his candidacy.

Sorry, but I just don't bite into such stuff. I don't care what side reports it or against who. If that had been my computer and there was stuff on it that I didn't want anyone to see, I would have picked an ethical shop (you don't share someone's info), and I would have been picking it up as soon as it was done.