View Single Post
Old 2018-01-28, 07:55 PM   #1
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Filthy Earl Re-Opened

I hit Filthy Earl with a hammer a few times and now he's open for submissions once again.

This is a no reciprocal link necessary link list. If you really want to put a link to Earl on whatever you're submitting, that's cool, but it is unnecessary. The script won't look for a recip.

You can submit whatever the fuck link you want to submit as along as it is legal. I list galleries, blog posts, any sort of free site, photos of your ex-wives, whatever.

Whatever you submit will be automatically listed, so don't fuck up. Nothing gets reviewed.

The submission area is at http://filthyearl.com/webmaster/ -- You do need an account, but it's a simple form. Well, it should be. I assume it still works.

I do not send emails, so don't expect any for links listed or partner accounts. It's all automatic. The old partner accounts are still intact. (All email ports on my server are disabled - that's why.)

I'm still dicking with the new template, but everything on the home page and category pages is functional. If you have any problems, please respond in this thread, or you can send me a private message, or you can tell me to go fuck myself - that's fine too.

I'm hoping to re-open submissions to my other sites soon, including PerveSpace, and it will no longer require the super long descriptions. I'm just looking to make the sites active again.