View Single Post
Old 2004-07-27, 11:42 AM   #29
XXXManager
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

All you say above is very true.
Bret - your idea is exactly one of the things we have been considering (thats why I hinted about filtering out the spam threads). The furstrating list you tried to create - we tried the same. Thats why we started with the reply count - lack of better formula. We are still looking.
Something I want to talk to mention is this..
We are thinking about a rank system, where people can vote on boards. (This will be only for premium members, to eliminate cheaters and spammers). Ranks will be made per board based on several criterias. This is still in infancy and we did not finish it yet. It will come with another feature (which I hope the premium members will find interesting) but I rather wait before announcing it.

In general, we are looking for ways to make the best of of people's willingness to cmmunicate and be involved in the community. We think that communities is what makes the business stronger and more successful - for the community as a whole as well as for the individuals. If you have any ideas, we would love to hear them.
XXXManager is offline   Reply With Quote