View Single Post
Old 2016-06-14, 10:54 AM   #4
CD Smith
The one and only at your service

Send a message via ICQ to CD Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
Good morning

Working this morning but I have some errands to run this morning then going golfing this afternoon with a bunch of friends. Be good to get out of the basement lol.

Terrible tragedy over the weekend in Orlando Anyone that thinks the guns laws in the US do not need to be changed think about this... The gunman, already investigated twice by the FBI for sympathies and ties to ISIL/ISIS, bought 2 military grade automatic weapons a week before walking into that nightclub and killing 50 people!

I'm all for guns (ok not really) but there is NO NEED for military grade assault rifles to be sold to regular citizens. ZERO!!!!!!!! Buy a handgun? ok. Buy a hunting rifle? ok. Automatic military grade assault rifle? Ummm no!
As a Canadian living as the lint in Canada's belly button (Winnipeg) I'd have to say I've sometimes wondered over the years what it would be like to purchase and own a collection of weapons that included M-16's, AK-47's, Isreali Uzis, AR-15's, FN FAL, Colt Commando, H&K's, and the like.

But I've always decided to spend that money on other things, like a new house, a new kitchen, new siding, detailing on the car, a new 8-core badass computer, new flatscreen, ..... always something getting in the way of dropping thousands on that gun collection I've so long dreamed of. *sigh*

Come to think of it I think it's pretty difficult to own automatic weapons up here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_po...laws_in_Canada

CD Smith is offline   Reply With Quote