View Single Post
Old 2016-06-11, 11:37 AM   #12
CD Smith
The one and only at your service

Send a message via ICQ to CD Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Verotel View Post
Hey guys, first post!

I'm working on some logistics as we have just started supporting the VR market and now distribute free cardboard headsets to the end users of our VR merchants (small shipping fee) and it has exploded much more than we expected! Looks like we might have to hit up the factory for more already and we are 3 days in!

I'm enjoying the sun in Amsterdam, there is not nearly enough of it here! Had nice lunch in Westerpark.

I'm working on two other projects as well today but don't want to spam the board, especially on my first post Suffice to say if you would like 5% processing fees with Verotel hit me up.

Looking forward to contributing here and meeting you all!

Are many of you heading to the Gaelic WWW convention in Ireland in June?

Nick Symes
Verotel Traffic B.V.
E: nick@verotel.com
Danzigerkade 23D | 1013 AP Amsterdam | The Netherlands
Nice first post Nick, welcome to the board.

Me, I'm working on me right now. It's been a month since I've been out of the hospital, still working on my cane-walking techniques.

Also starting to get back into PussyCash promotions, and picking up where I left off on some of the writing work and article writing I wasn't able to get to before my surgeries. (like that article Greenguy is wondering about for instance)

I can actually sit at the computer for more than half an hour at a time now. Awesome!

CD Smith is offline   Reply With Quote