View Single Post
Old 2019-03-06, 09:38 AM   #2
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
As you know, I'm not much a normal television guy, but I have begun watching comedian podcasts on YouTube. They are always hit and miss. I watch Joe Rogan, but only if he's not talking to someone I don't want listen to. I watch Your Mom's House, which is Tom Segura's podcast with this wife, who is also a comedian. Tom is hilarious, but his podcast can be dull for long periods, especially before their guest comes on. Tiger Belly is a good one, despite Bobby Lee being a very strange guy. Bert Kreitscher (sp) has a podcast, but it's usually a shit show. His guests constantly interrupt each other and, even worse, Bert makes every conversation about him. Now, I'm watch Chris D'elia and trying to decide if i like it. I'm going do my own podcast. It will be me drinking coffee, talking to the dog, and scratching myself.

I applied to be a private investigator yesterday. Okay, I applied to do surveillance for a firm. I'm really good at sitting by myself and watching people, so I think I'd be a great fit. I also applied to a frozen foods company to be a part time stocker guy. I applied to a couple of others, but those are the two jobs I think I could do that wouldn't make me wish I was dead.