View Single Post
Old 2009-01-02, 07:57 PM   #5
InfoGuy
I want to set the record straight - I thought the cop was a prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJSparrow View Post
1) With AFF desperately trying to do an IPO (kinda hard for any company with the recession and I'd imagine exponentially harder for a failing adult site) and losing the ability Cross Sell, hence losing funds, and the ability to pay the tube sites...does this spell the end of tube sites?
2) How did the tube sites get such massive backlinks...the ones that I've seen at the top of Google had 300k+ backlinks. Who's trading with these fuckers? Are they scamming Google and the other engines that rely on backlinks as part of their ranking protocols, by artificially increasing their backlinks? If so, how?
1) Although it may be wishful thinking to believe that the illegal tubes will disappear, I think tube sites (streaming video), both legal & illegal are here to stay.
2) Backlinks are most likely natural. People have long linked to content that they like without expectations of reciprocal links. These links come from people who are either part of the pirating problem, people who are ignorant of pirated content or people who just don't give a shit.
InfoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote