View Single Post
Old 2017-03-24, 11:14 AM   #4
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Drove until 4 am. Not sure how long the money will stay this good so grabbing it while it's good. On one of my pickups the pax was puking. I wouldn't let him get in my car and his friends are like don't worry he is done puking. Told them to ask one of the waiting cabs to drive them but they also wouldn't take him. If someone does puke in my car I'm paid a $200 cleanup fee and the pax is banned from Uber for life. So far I've avoided a puking pax.

Two of my former hosting clients have called me in the last two days asking why their stuff is down since colo was shut down two days ago. Gave everyone a month notice so not my problem that they still haven't found other hosting. Clients like that is why I got out of the hosting biz.

Replacement taillight will be here today. It's a $210 dollar lesson to always use my car's fucking backup camera. Just glad that only a taillight got broken when I backed into something.

Doing Foxy's updates. It's pretty much the only thing in adult that I'm still doing. If it wasn't for AirBnB and Uber/Lyft I would be out homeless in the street as my income from adult had fallen to under $800 a month less hosting and other expenses.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote