View Single Post
Old 2018-12-08, 03:09 PM   #15
sarettah
Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk

Ok, I don't know how many of you are aware of it but me and Greenie, we go waaaaaayyyy back. I have known him and his family since before he even had a family.

I remember one day we were hanging around on Greenie's porch and his son, who was about 8 at the time, came running in. He said Dad, Dad, I've been hearing a lot lately about a thing called a penis. When I asked the teacher about it she said to ask you when I got home, so Dad, I am asking: What is a penis?

Well Greenie looked proudly at his son, stood up and right there on the porch he unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick and said, "Son, this is a penis and furthermore, this is a perfect penis.". His son looked at his Dad and said thanks Dad and left to go play with his friends.

The next day,as his son was walking to school, his friend Bobby ran up to him and asked, "Hey, did you find out what a penis was?". Greenie's son looked at Bobby, unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick and said: "Bobby, this is a penis and furthermore if it was 3 inches shorter, it would be a perfect penis."

Bazinga ;p

I'm here all week folks. Please make sure to tip the staff, they work hard for you.

sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote