View Single Post
Old 2004-02-18, 04:15 PM   #17
RevShare Hostin
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

You guys are all missing the point of RevShare Hosting...it is NOT a FREE host and my webmasters ARE paying for it. I have many, many webmasters that are earning $10k/month and have MORE than enough money to get a 'paid' host...but why should they. Using RevShare Hosting makes their hosting a fixed cost of them doing business...no matter how much bandwidth the burn...no matter what their conversions for the day/week/month they can count on their hosting being a fixed % of their revenue. Our average webmasters pays RevShare Hosting about 15% of their revenue...but many pay less when it's all said and done. This allows our webmasters to concentrate on cranking up their traffic without worrying about getting hit with a bandwidth overage. Since RevShare Hosting has an incentive to keep things running smooth as we don't earn shit if our webmasters are not up and making money...we babysit our webmasters servers more closely than many 'paid' hosts. I have so many webmasters that have given up all their paid hosting to move ALL their business to RevShare Hosting since it works out much better for them in the long run. I'm sorry more of you can't realize these benefits...but please stop lumping RevShare Hosting in with FREE hosts.

Maestro
RevShare Hostin is offline   Reply With Quote