View Single Post
Old 2008-09-22, 05:28 PM   #56
Kinky
HEY NOW!

Location: in the Matrix Glitching on an Endless Loop. Loop. Loop. Loop. Loo
spread the word that lars is gone and AFF is under the penthouse wing now lots and lots of people have no clue about that. unless i was mislead on that subject in which case get rid of lars. AFF was turned into an affiliate scheming site meant to inflate the worth for the sale of the site, you gotta fix that image or your job is fruitless.

stop "hand reviewing" profiles it isnt stopping the fake profiles and is taking away profiles from affiliates ( i hated seeing 10 pending members and only have 3 become actual free members becasue somebody decided my surfers are fake)

get rid of the stupid ratio numbers that piss everybody off with your PPS when they get switched to rev and lose tons of cash, and do it the smart way which is individually if accounts are not profitable, and pay people their fucking money BEFORE you switch them and steal money from them. (taking a loss now and then is business ethics 101)

get me some ad material where the biggest and most noticable part isnt your long huge url which causes me to lose my hard earned traffic to the type-iners (seriously people stop using banners with urls plastered all over them you are losing money and "branding" others sites for free, you dont like working for free do you???)

the most important thing you need to do ASAP is fix your system so that an e-mail address can be used to sign up for muliple accounts, it is set now so that you cant and it causes people who might want to signup a totally new profile to have to use the old one or get a new e-mail which they are way less likely to do especially with the enter your email to get your password again thingy, that takes sales away from the affiliate who sent them to the site last and gives it to either AFF or the old, old webmaster if it is a revshare account. AFF has been around so long that it gets repeat traffic and customers, the last affiliate to send the surfer should get credit no matter what and peole should be able to use one email address if they want a new profile (i have to make new addys myself to join AFF these days as a customer and it is so stupid to have it that way) i have a feeling this is a major, major problem that causes people to think they are being shaved, because in actuality lots of them are getting screwed.

you really should have an all in one pass so if you join one site you get access to all the sites for a bigger but affordable price, it would sell pretty good i would imagine

and also ease way up on the e-mails WTF are you guys thinking 8 e-mails already when i signed a new profile up 3 days ago???? you are scaring people away by mail bombing their inboxes :-(

Last edited by Kinky; 2008-09-22 at 05:36 PM..
Kinky is offline   Reply With Quote