View Single Post
Old 2005-08-04, 09:15 PM   #7
TaraTainton
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Grandma, thanks for pointing me in the direction of the ERWA submission calls. Believe it or not, I get quite lost in that site and still haven't figured out the navigation!

And thank you for the welcome. It's nice to find another writer who's also a true webmaster. I'm a big fan of FTG. I'm in their affiliate program, which has done better for me than any other thus far (helping me to determine just who my audience is then), and am in the process of securing a paid subscription to FTG myself through my connection with Playgirl. They're offering the perk to their "posse" members at the moment (our choice of pay sites). I'd be highly interested in any writing opportunities opening up at FTG; I'm impressed with their philosophy and offerings. Please do keep me posted.

And I have to add that it's a great treat to be corresponding with an Aussie. I fell in love with the country on my first trip over in 2000, made many friends, went back for a year solo in 2004, and ended up living in Cairns the last half of the year. I'm back in the States at the moment, but the south pacific will pull me back soon. Needless to say, it's also the location that inspired many, many of my erotic stories.

www.TaraTainton.com, "The Hang-up Free Zone!"
TaraTainton is offline   Reply With Quote