View Single Post
Old 2009-07-05, 12:41 PM   #11
domweb
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklynlick View Post
I do believe it was mailing it that was a problem.
Mailing may have been what brought them down, but when similar acts of fictional degradation, urination, humiliation were used to prosecute Max Hardcorde, they used both the mail and downloading from the net as evidence to sentence him to four years in lockup.

Writing for Salon, Glenn Greenwald wrote: “So, to recap, in the Land of the Free: if you’re an adult who produces a film using other consenting adults, for the entertainment of still other consenting adults, which merely depicts fictional acts of humiliation and degradation, the DOJ will prosecute you and send you to prison for years. The claim that no real pain was inflicted will be rejected; mere humiliation is enough to make you a criminal."

Both downloading clip and ordering his material in the mail was used by prosecutors to convict him: "According to evidence in the trial, federal investigators in January 2006 purchased an online membership to the Max Hardcore Web site and downloaded five promotional video clips. Then, in March 2007, an undercover postal inspector bought five DVDs from the Web site, having them delivered to a post office box in Tampa."

So....since they used both the mail and online downloads to gather evidence, the waters are muddy again.

The only thing that seems clear is to steer clear of anything approaching BDSM or it's fetishistic cousins.

If your judge has a secret desire to be spanked or let a Dominatrix pee on them (very common fantasy/paycheck as reported by the Dom working girls I have hung with) and cannot deal with it, they just might lash out at the target of prosecution.

Kinda like gay bashing. Just legal and a different sexual 'deviance from the norm' than homosexuality.

That or the judge is a prude and several other words I might use but won't.

I guess I am glad I stuck with solo shemales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklynlick View Post
But, moral of the story.................... don't piss the Fed's off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
If the Feds put you in their cross-hairs, they'll eventually find a way to lock your ass up.
True, dat. But I don't know of too many legal industries you can start a business in with such a low money investment threshold (and such a large time investment).

Last edited by domweb; 2009-07-05 at 12:54 PM..
domweb is offline   Reply With Quote